Friday, February 29, 2008

Omg, i just realizeddd.
WE'R NOT BOWLINGGG WITH CHR,
... yeh, u know y im sad,
no eyecandy,
no eyecandyyy,
oh well, he like no cute already,
ah whatever,im talking way too much,i cant even hear me now,All my noise is messing with my head ,im in my head ,Get outta my head!
...I am so lame, lae.
Oh but maybe,
Is it you?
Is it you (me)?
Maybe your one I've been waiting for,
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?
...
K, i arranged my chip and dale, toys, hee.
Hm, chip and dale reminds me of the zoo,
N i suddenly rmb, freddiefish said that dunno who and who and ect ect., suppose to go to the zoo, too see my frens,
i hab frens in zoo?
D: i donttt!
heh, say 'chip and dale friends' infront of me and lb, you get to see chip and dale in action!
lb's sexy face is on my wall paper, lofl.
K, i shall post me and libe's retard photos soon, including me scratching my ears, (line asked me to.)
Hee, im so damn interested in the JI thing,
L2K right? k i dunno.
But yeh, honestly, i think this JI issue is a bit interesting.
But probably, only pl,lb,qad and dunno who esle knows how he escape, lofl, a bit cool uh.
I do believe in eating pisais,
Goodbye,
Love,
Chip,

No comments: