Thursday, February 21, 2008

Aloha amigo.
Conquitando los Estados Unidos.

Ha ha haa haaa,
Ni hao mah.
Thursday today, i went home at like 10, Hahah, sick! :D
Anyway, Valentines day was 1 week ago, and i didnt blog about it, Hah.
Got cupcakes, chocolates, cards, letters, note books, sweets, flowers, blahblahblah,
Thank you lovelies,
And, i didnt give anyone anything, Lofl,
Had bowling and then rushed home and went to Ps,
Met, Jun,Freddie,Mable,Aizaad and Grace,
I was, um, running some marathon, Day before, booked tickets for 4, then, uh, i dunno, freddie said 6 then later he said 4! so i booked 4! then i forogt what happened, suppose to be 6, so, aizaad and grace bought tickets, :/
Liars lairs, freddiefish said he change girlfr! but its still Mable,
Maybe cuz im the, smallest, youngest, (FUCK.[?])
I always get bullied, made fun off,Call me names, whack me, you name it man, they make me sad, and Jun will just be laughing and laughing and laughing and, uh, you get the point.
hahahah,
I was a bit lame that day, so while talking to Mable, I also told her my Bus experience, Hahahah.
We watched Jumper.
I wanna be a Jumper.
After movie, went over to Meridien.
Acey got ppl bully her again.
So not loser la.
Ian and friendly bear,
Yup, Ian called me Cel (Ugly),Friendly bear called me JIGGLYPUFF, (fat),
Baby gave me an empty bottle of nth and a card for valentines day,
Actually he said he 'gave' me 3 bags of sweets, but he ate them all, but he left one sweet for me but friendly bear ate it.
Yup. The card was damn fucked up, Hahahah,
K, not fucked up, so cute.
Hee,
Friday, nth much, i know i slept at aj's house for 45 mins.
Sat,
Out with Lb, whee whee! shes damn hot hot stuff!
Fetched her from Nafa,
off to town, went many places, i think,
she was so fucking happy, cos i got COOKING MAMA!
She refused to leave PepperLunch.
-.---
Hee, Plazasing! Bought PANDA AZ pen, PANDA TOY, PALKIA WATER SHOOTER, CHARMANDER TOY! Fucking happy.
Went to Kopitiam to eat strawberry milk ice.
Met a new friend, Nelson, who is Ah ben's peng you.
Uh, then we went with them to starbucks...
-.--- they left! :D then line and i play play play,
Timo came to pick her,
Blahblahblah, ma angry, So went off to meridien while wating for mama,
Jun and co. , hahaha, Yeh one of Jun's friends is so fucking irritating, k, shussh.
Freddie did a new tattooo , i think, yup, was a bit upset about some shit, then yeh, din, crystal asking wheres her cooking mama, hahaha chester is so so so cute, i love him so so so much,
Sunday,
Baby came over,
Din at night at sicc, and Juntay lied,
Went over to the bowling alley to eat ice kachang kosong!
Skip skip, wednesday,
I cant rmb much, but i know that it was a fun day!
:D
OH HAHAH AND THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN C.LOW AND LB,
Clow:Okay girls, now do this yourselfs, can?!
Line sitting down stonning...
Clow:Why why? Do now!
Line: No la, You do you do!
Clow: I do ah?
Line: Ya, You do do, quick!
Clow: Ah, orh orh, Okay.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA, i fucking laugh like shit, HAHAHAHHAH,
And During lunch,
Line feeding baby acey,
Clow:AH! You feeding her! Shes a baby?!
HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH,WHAT THE FUCK?! AHAHHAHAHA!
Pam Line and I gna sell card board heroine for 2 rupee, and me and Pam have to be volunteery workers for 20 years until Line dies, so megawatti will take over the 2 billion biz.
Hahahah, yup, i love my bros, they so funny.... -.--- (Criket sounds...eekeekeeeek...)
I miss Line smelling my toes and eating the muchrooms growing on my back.
Pictures soooooooooon,
Today, FUCKING TIRED,Like really the maximum, cannot tahan already,
Came to class, um, whats that word,,, Oh yeh, Came to class, TOH on the table, till assembly,Hahahhah,
damn cold, fucking cold,
Ricey and bella gave me jacket.
During Pe, Went home, hahaha, Line also! cos her asshole on fire, inflamed.Hahahah.
Art of war.
Gna be mine.
K, im gna move house on Monday, Whee.
Fucking near Novena, hahah, last time newton, now novena, how convinient.
Oh oh and thanks coconut help me do BOOM BOOM PANDA AZ! :D
I keep thinking i forgot to blog about smth, oh well, i'll blog when i remember,
Pictures wont be up soon, HA HA L 4 L!
(lame 4 life/loser 4 life.)

Love,
Detective Az, back in action,
PALKIA, I love Palkia, I want my Palkia.
PALKIA! USE DRAGON REND! :D
Oh oh Bella's bro wanna CHALLENGE ME IN POKEMON,HA HA HA, He thinks im cool, HA HA HA, I AM, HA HA HA, No One can beat me, as i said, I am the POKEMON MASTER, HA HA HA.

...
(Criket sounds, EEEEK EEK EEEEEEEEEK,)
CHaichain!

No comments: