Saturday, September 08, 2012

♪ Product Of A Murderer - Of Mice & Men
♪ O.G. Loko- Of Mice & Men
♪ When You Can't Sleep At Night- Of Mice & Men

i know petto played a song from Of Mice & Men on his guitar for me, i cant rmb what tho looool.
ok i am d r e a d i n g to take a nice hot shower even tho its alrdy 434am and i have alrdy posted that previous post, sighpie, i am so lazi. i thought to myself, HEY CAKES u long time never psot ur that japanese the dong xi for hen jui liao, go post la.
yeh ok. i have read 50 shades of grey till chap 16. just... fyi, Looooool. 


 OH MY LOVELY. misako. :)


 my lovely sen. i dreamt bout him. it was quite risqué if i might say so..... 


this man ah.... so sexi...... 


 AHHH i love you stillllll hiroki narimiya!


androp! 


giru!


SAIKOU NO ZECCHOU BANG



Hello sleepwalkers!




 UGGGHHH my beautiful lil T. 


hello wargreymon! 



 hahahhaha pika mameshiba!


 who the fuck.


 wow. the past is constantly haunting me. 


 fucking nice shirt i wanna get #1


 fucking nice shirt i wanna get #2


 dragonite my baby


 not forgetting love love for driftlooms! 


so prettyyyyy...


 hahahha i will take all of you home my babies!! 



love this, so adorable!!
----

okok i will go and bathe now... meow. pandas are here!

Love,
Cakey chan

No comments: