Thursday, September 20, 2012

♪ Miles Away (feat. Kellin Quinn)- Memphis May Fire
♪ picnic- The Novembers




 purikura with yu-chan today! 
(let me rephrase.)


Yukie and I took neoprints today! 


i love them all. seriously i do.


hehehe yukie so cutie.
wonderful day with yukie, ate a raspberry tart at Pah-ulh, Paul. omg it was so good. Q_Q 
then went to her house to chatty and talk about japan, hahaha im serious. 
----

my days are dull without you.


cardo thingy i made for petto! 


his fav.


hearto.

----



this bag is so cute.


HONEHH MUSTART FRAIS!!!!!!!!! SO YUMS.


HAHAHAHHA purposely bought these so the person at the cinema counter will say "so 1, 2 P? " HAHHAHAH seats P1 and P2, I 1 2 P. 


WEAVER AND FLUMPOOL WITH MAH SISTA!!!


IT WAS THE MEH-EST LIVE EVER. UGH so pissed, i do not like weaver so i have this to say to you, ITS HARD FOR ME TO SAY I LOVE U TO U TOO WEAVER SO GOODBYE. 


lol took this in Yukie's room.


her room is cray cray mickey. so cute i love it. and i wore skirto. lol she likes the word skirto. 


BZ & AZ DAY!!!!! ILOVEEEEEEEUUU.


nice pict i saw on a hey kt blog.


wanted to buy this toppu. so k00l.


LOL VV AND I SAW THIS JAPANESE GIRL WEARING HALAL PANTS. 


gave back all our DMIT, mad studio, The Mergers beep beep tap tap card :'( memories all gone... this is my dop and producer and my cards.


HAHAHAH JUN SENT ME HIS BABY PHOTO. so cutie. idk which one is Ken and Sei. but Jun is definitely the one in the middle. hahahha so cutie i want to punch. 


i shall end this post of a pict of me taken by my dear ant wee. hehehe.


Love,
Cakechan




No comments: