Saturday, September 08, 2012

FANSHU x CAKE


♪ Vices- Memphis may fire
♪ Legacy- Memphis may fire

hahahahahhaha! rmb all these photos i took with fans during the pre prod of Reverie! oh and it was one of the bluemoon days i brought my alien ware 2 sk00l. 5 kg, how bout no no n00b.























----

hahahahah yup! there you go, quite farni lar hor. hehehhhe i miss my fanshu, :( its been so long since we went out.... i mean, like, after fyp ended, i hardly met fans or vivien or anyone from my class, not like im supa close to my classmates, in fact i think im closer to the other class lol, with marinz, nic and bry being in 02. sigh, im gonna misssss them so fucking much when i go over san frans. :'( boohoo bitch, suck it up come on 20 yr old woman. ARRRGGHGHHASDFQWERZXCV
i mean, like, if i have to name everyone i miss, the list will go on for a good 1 hour. sighpie. plus my lil petto.
OH, petto called, ^_^ what a lovely surprise hehehe im so happiiiiiiii~~~~ good night acey baby always puts a fucking cheesy smile on my black gurl face.
anyway, hmmm i think i am gonna prepare dinner for mama rat tmr since its her birthday!!
yarh. lol k. 


Love,
Az da cakey

No comments: