Thursday, November 26, 2009

THIS PISSES ME OFF:
(Eg.)

Cakelyn says: hey asshole, you know that time when i told u u look like animal vomit mixed with 2 handfuls of shit? im sorry and i shdnt have said that but it was because you know i was really angry with you cuz u ate my cheese burger and stuff, when u r already so fat, over weight actually but my point is that i know that was mean and im truely sorry. i hope you will accept my sincere apologies and we can still be best of buds and you will still allow me to make fun of you and take your money without you knwing and stealing your nailpolish when we have slumber parties. love you xoxo.

Asshole 1 says: huh

---
yeh like FUCK R U BLIND OR SMTH DUDE, FUCKING READ AND COMPREHEND dickface.. ITS LIKE, type so mudah fucking long then u crap out 1 pathetic word............... didnt even bother putting a punctuation mark or smth.
---
ANYWAY IM still PISSED now. cant say who but it is obvious, me ah? yes me. blue's clues asshat. woohoo.

Love,
AzCakeChuls

P.S: I MISS YOU ROLLY!!!!!!!!! meet me soon love you! chulsrollsnyappy love 4 life~~~~~~~~~~~~ swirl*

No comments: