Sunday, November 29, 2009

I WANT TO BE BEAUTIFUL.
seriously, cuz you see, im not.. anything. so i want to be something and that would be beautiful. BEAUTIFUL. like how alice nine graced the beautiful day. not pretty but beautiful, :( thats what i want.. i am just too fucking fuglycrap looking i cannot stand looking at myself.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY SING.... uhh... DECENTLY.
yehyeh like, A SINGER. :( my voice is... gross.. very.. low and manly and i hate it. i want a voice of a.... nightingale. OR SOMETHING ALONG THAT LINE... one can never be too greeddddyyy..

I WANT MY ICELANDIC PINK HAIR SHIT.
it is OOS. fuck my life. its too awsome. lets see.... far east palza, anyone? if not, i have to dye in japan.... NO FUCKING WAY.

I 'HATE' MY CURRENT HAIR NOW.
i think im gna redo it again.


thats it for now. i am so not happy with myself i need to die and kill some one.

Love,
AzCake

its 4.11am.... the birds aint chirpin' today.

No comments: