Saturday, November 07, 2009

Hi does your life suck?

♪ Cockroach- the GazettE
♪ Gekidou- UVERworld


this wuz mai art paper 2 topic.
hahah.
so stupid.
i dont know why......... everyone thinks the bio paper was EASY cuz i dont think it was. im gna fail bio.
fucking fucking sad..
i studied,
reproduction in plants
reproduction in humans
Eye
heart (I TEL U TOOOOOK ME DAMN LONG TO STUDY THE WHOLE PROCESS AND DOUBLE CIRCULATION. pulmonary vein... left atrium... I AM DAMN SAD THIS DIDNT COME OUT FOR ESSAY.)
leaves. (whatever topic this is.. the stupid mesophyll cells topic thing..)
well i fell like crap, someone steal Tetsusaiga and use the backlash wave on me. i dont wanna live anymore.
CRIES.*
omg i am gay.
shit.
but really. i dont wanna live.
i want to die. (duh)
please please...
i need a kind soul so comfort me and give me anything i want,
if u think u are that kind soul that can save poor little az cakeo,
please msn me at acelynchan at hotmail.
thanks.
---
anyway im gna buy this before i die:
UNTITLED VANDAL(ism)#Finale「Graced The Beautiful Day」(First Press Limited Edition)
yup.
A9. woohoo...
ok.
right i need saga in my life.
b4 i die.
b4 i decay
n cry in the rain.
rain rain rain.
fucking hot.
still rain.
wtf am itoking abt.
i wanna watch my wizards in wavery place.
byebye.

Love,
AzcakeSaga

No comments: