Monday, November 30, 2009

HOLIDAY.

♪ BLOOD- DEATHGAZE (this song is great)
♪ P!NK masquerade- SuG

random post, cuz its 4.28 am. you know, my fav number since i was a lil baby panda was 4.


i love byo .i esp love him during the Gather Roses and Kairos period.

i also STILL love my heenim. forever and always. he is such a handsome pie. and so funny. so cute. fucking hot mof bitchass

for TNSK. cuz Kai's doing Nyappy handsign. so cool. so cool beans. *clap clap*


and lastly this is my face, AzFace. as u can 'see', u cant SEE my face (funny)(laugh) cuz i do not like it.

---
ALL MY PLANS ARE FUCKING GOOD, but they dont work. WHY.
im a fucking princess. i shd be treated like a princess.
dont hate me, this is life.
i just realised that being a princess has nth to do with my plans.
anyway i have 3 plans,.. planned. ok. right.
for caro.
so if this (all) does not work out. byebye baby. i am gna pluck one stran of my hair n throw it in the bin.
i also found out that i still have violent kid syndrom.
irritating. heal me please.
i am excited for tokyo trip. ok bye.
this wed.
i am a terrorist. i terrorise.
but i cannot spell for nuts.
Love,
AzCake

No comments: