Tuesday, March 24, 2009

rollsies is the cutest!
"just spreading good music to music lovers and not to those who only likes LSP.. *winks*" hahaha cute right!!!! i also want to break their face!!! :D stupidirritatingfaggotryfries
SHOT YOU WITH ROLL'S MAPLE GUN.
キス&ネイト (Kisnate) - りせっと。(Reset)
is fantastic... az love.

oh yeh my a9 tee n suju cds (A N B O M G) came in on sat..... FAST?!

hapy bday to teranna ng!!!! stop bullying my cat and taking her hongki and JUNPYO away!!!! she cry... hehehe
P.s; me will try to get the mirror ball bag 4 you soon! so sorry ok!

Az is sick.
so i dont need to do pe toms!
DAMNIT I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE FIC FUK FUK FUK. DAMN I NEED TO CONT.
and i didnt even write tbc at the end of chap 1.

LMH DMC LMC
i WAS very confused u know!


"Take ryuusei rocket and blast off to nyappy land where all the bad stuff dissolve in coma and distress river,"
Quote from the CEO of a famous bakery.

n cat sent me a very funny email..
hello acelyn
i have deleted things of z' as i want to become more realistic.
i realised
money does not= happiness
i wish you happiness for your future and all good things to come.
I like to hang my money where i can see it, in my closet.
Sarah Jessica Parker SATC
heres a little quote i found please dont read it i read it AND my life became hell.
forward this back to me. : hahah

note cat! u r so stubes! you tell me not to read the quote after you typed it! funny pants!

Love,
Azchul.

No comments: