Sunday, March 08, 2009

RANT...
asdf said i am a noob.
just so you know. i do not like the gazette i think they are stupid and they can suck a long rusty cock and die in flaming hell.
CONFUSING i tell u,
cuz,
if i say i like Lee minho and Kimbum, people will call me noob cuz... YOU KNOW, THEY WATCH BOF EARLIER AND im only at episode 5 (hullooOoo i cant follow dramas for shit..)ASDFBBQIDEK. 'LEEMINHOISMINE.' you know where im getting @ right.
and now,
just cuz i wanna post the stupid gazette people's photos for my lovely friend, i am a noob.
WHATS A NOOB?
No One Only Bob.
So bob's a noob? bob,,, caroline's friend? or the jaejin lookalike.
therefore, the gazette are losers but ruki and aoi and mr bandaid-on-nose are hot and i wld never like the gazette's songs cuz its just a stack of rubbish, HA HA HA.
oh and wtfidec what your dinosaur friend says! he looks gross. thats a fact..... :p
and and and...
RUKI'S VOICE IS A SUCKY SOMETHING.... i dunno....
damnit.... im being ignored.
^&*()_+!#$%
at times like this, i need a dose of kpop. or heechul.
to calm my soul and eat my toe.
..
anyway, i will not admit that you know more than me.
so if i go jamming(HAHAHAH.) with y'all im gna spit at your faces.
just because you people are so bloody arrogant.
keh, i have said my part.
mommy rat made me laugh by dancing to survivor.
now i need to tok 2 carol catty.
me love the nicknames she gives me,,,
RABBIT
CATTY
RATTOE
CAT
RAT
RATTY
FATTY
.
hehehhee,

Love,
Azchul!!!!!!! :D

No comments: