Saturday, March 07, 2009


HEEBUM. grew fatter! lookin more and more like bluie!

Ruki Uruha, but honestly i have no idea who is who. lofl but since boy in red hair is holding mic and boy with golden hair is kinda rockin out... i say its ruki and uruha. ew ruki looks sweaty! i know heechul doesnt sweat! :D

REITA LOOKS HOT, CUZ U CANT SEE HIS FACE.HAH!

AH shin and aoi. i think. AOI RIGHT?

SHINee ... not funny?

YUKI.from..... i forgot... actually... i have no idea.

omona, i think i am crazy... hahaha why am i posting gazette picts, eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwsieeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me prefer dir en grey!

anyway, flag day today! j8 met my mieBz then catty rice and cara. mrt to novena. cara and rice walked dunno where, line and i went home awhile. hahah. wait for the wind to blow then took some coins and left home... :(

bugis... catty says she'll buy me my magazine, yay!!! then we saw a very funyn uncle ad he was getting bullied by another uncle. the crazy uncle kept hitting him! i was so angry.

then i went home to sleep.

Love,

Azchul I CANOT WAIT FOR SUJU'S COMEBACK! HEECHUL!!

Saga did not reply my email. HAHAHA. :( damnnnnn me sad.....

No comments: