Sunday, March 01, 2009

omgwhyyoutoktothegayboy!ilikedhim1st!stupidstupidstupid!isucknoBOYSwantotok2me.

BUT,

HEECHUL+HONGKI= BESTFRIENDS
AZ+CAROL= BESTFRIENDS
AZ+HEECHUL= IMAGINARY COUPLE 1
CAROL+HONGKI= IMAGINARY COUPLE 2

AND HAPPY BDAY HONGKI.
i would never know if not for that cat.
ok some gramma error there, anyone who can spot it gets 10 bucks.

ok i only need saga/sakamoto takashi for now, so i am alll taken care.

i tell you i am so scared for tml's comp i hope i dont faint on my computa.
wansui i tell you.
caro was telling me what happened on bofff.
i tell you, i cannot watch.
i cannot load the vid i tell you.
irritating i tell ya.
like my panda rolling down the hill.
i am such a failure i tell yu.
i need a grey kitten.
i am lonely.
i am sad.
i need a companion .
i want to be a champion.
OH and me saw bell's blog,
fuuuuny i tell ya.
TAEMIN BZ
MOMIJI BZ
ZERO BZ
and then,
an ugly gal say shes Japanese.
Az Bz Cz (carol) dont know what to say, losssss offff worrrddddsssss.
now i am STUMPED.
what does that mean...
i dunno, i just know that i like a boy, but the boy dont like me, so dear kelly, i am 13 yrs old i like this boy in my class, he always touch my body, esp in between my thighs. is it wrong? but i like it. please tell me what to do, i am STUMPED. please reply.
-Lost girl in iceland.
i dunno la.
i like, um this male person, he works very near my house. but i am so shy!!!!!
you know what im toking about?
i tell you, my face will become so red like tomato(shape also) and i burst into one big cha siew bao.
oh yeh,
i hate ppl making fun of me, i feel hurt.
hurt like when you roll down a flight of flammmming stairs.
hurt like when you rub your vagina on a durian.
hurt like when your pluck out your nose hair,
WITH A PLUCKER.
so yeh, i feel hurt! when you say my face is fat!
i feel so hurt, i feel like i am a hurting machine.
---
so you know why i am toking like an analer?
i am scared for compitition tml!
i can just run to saga and ask him if he has a gf.
I NEED TO KNOW!
*topples down and cries*
you know what i mean?
ah i like alice nine and antiku cafe and myv you know?
along with THE KIDDIE HimeIchigo SuG Phantasmagoria ScreW Kagrra poitrine SectMa SERIAL⇔NUMBER Zip.er ....ETC.ETC....
OH and i LOVE TAEGOON!
... i cannot remember everyone right.......?

damn i have to much time, i shoud do some chink hmk. lucky pam gets to do the fun chinese work book....

Love,
AzchulSaga
Twisted Fury, you better not let me down tml or i will do smth very not nice to yuuuuhooo.

No comments: