Sunday, September 02, 2007

Some time ago, Line rote this on my Chip&Dale note book, Heh, I still remember,It was at American Club, Hahah, I was buying food when she rote this, I hope we'r still besties and we'r always one, I'll always love you,even if we part and go our separate ways, I'll never ever forget you,but see I'm Not strong, It's gonna take me long for me to move on.If ever i was a bad friend, Im sorry,Line comes first, No shit,I don't want us to be friends only,bestie.I thought we were okay.Seems like we've been having lots of ups and downs these few months and all, Dont know abt you but i really tried k, really.I dont want anything back from you, I dont want to break out friendship.I know, You know, Everyone knows,We drifted,far,alot,It's exhausting la,acting and trying not to care, I CANT,COS EVERYTIME YOU IGNORE ME,the feeling,sucks,Can't descibe it la, Just want you to be happy.If your life would be happier without me,Then yeh it's okay,cos your happy, :D It's gonna be so empty without you, you know? Damn this sucks, it really hurts, Im scarred for life, those words, i'll never forget.Where do i go now?What am i suppose to do?Lifesuckswithoutyou. Siol Garden?
HAHAH.
HAHAH.
In memory of victors super bowl, We love you Victor,Whoever you are.



















Baby Bowser's friend.

drunkard party.2006





2006 sentosa.
2nd feb, Bar bar black chic.
Sec 2, uh, nothing to say.
Hahah!
2006, LONG HAIR.


Malcom, Cute xiaobeng.
2006, Foolish times.
2006 halloweennnooo.

2006 sentosa




2006 nationalday.




2006, Sec 2, happens everyday.

2006, Sec 2,


Pretty linehy.
My bestfriend for a very long time.



Linehy, I hope we'r okay, I want you as my bestfriend.

No comments: