Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Clearly, I still know I ____ Her, But Lesser & lesser each day,
Knowing that She'll only ____ Her, Not Me,
It was meant to be like that,
You won't understand.
-Bella's-
Hahah, I love partner, :D

Hahaha,Oh my, I havn't updated since, a long time?
Hm, Lets see, nth much i guess, Well actually, Many things happened.
Too tired,
Just want to write something,
None of us, In 3n9, are what you people call, hm, "Bad Influence" ?
Please, we make our own choice who to hang out with,Where to go, what to do,
Since you people are so damn free, Why don't use the time to mark test papers or smth,
Don't waste your time calling parents and telling them We/I, Are/Am bad influence and she/they shouldn't be mixing with us/me, or whatv la, fuckfaces.
& now, hm, seniors?
Yeh, they can stare, roll eyeballz, call Junior names, Wow,hahah, So just cos we'r like,Hm, 2 years younger makes you, lets see, FEEL,Bigger?Stronger? Ugh, Dezgueztinkz, and, U G L Y, Makes everyone S I C K. Loser gunS.
Okay, why am i doing this,Hahha, ah, i think im just really really irritated right now,
And well, it's not like people go to my blog so yeh, Hahah.

I guess im done, Im tired, I want to kill all the animals in the world.
Oh and pictures another day,
Babycakes is the besttttt, I love you.

Wheeee, I miss my Juntaywawa Shithead, D:

No comments: