Monday, September 24, 2007

{{ Edited/ Again, Read If You Want,}}
{Edited, so this wont sound tooo insulting, :D}
So like i found out people actually Do read my blog, wow, not bad, i dont even update regularly and my tag board is always dead,WOW, Heheh, :D
Anyway, Msn-ing Gracey now, so like she told me LOUISA GAN CHOON LAN read my blog and she like abit not happy leh, so here you go,

Reply to LOUISA GAN CHOON LAN,
Hi, Senior,
Hm yeh, Fucking shit man, im like damn hurt now? My heart like damn pain, going to die soon you know? Wow, you sure hurt my feelings la, I mean the phrase you use, 'Acelyn sucks', wah, that 2 words, really la, Made me cry like shit la, like buckets and buckets of tears.
What the fuck, is that the best you've got? Loser Gun loser gun loserrrrr gunnnn! :D
Mixing/knowing/hanging out with big black barker guys are not cool?
Um, was it suppose to be cool? HE'S OUR FRIEND, :/ whatever, uh, so what uh? does me/us knowing him somewhat agitates you or something?Hahah, Yes/No?
Acelyn the stupid bowler, :D
Thanks for reading my blog anyway, :O
Let me just help you do one last thing, promoting to the world that,
ACELYN SUCKS.
Wheeee. :D
The wayyyy i give a shit, :O



I shall now blog,
Sat,
Escaped going to some shit place with mommy and her bestfr, :/
Hahaha, So went to meet chiayeee! :D
Didnt spend much time with wawababy tho, D:
Studied with Chiayi, Casey helped do B.lim's math shit, ugh,
Even he said it was damn hard, D:
Then jiayi & i talk talk talkkkkkk, for damn bloody long, Hehe, i love chiayeee, :D
Met ricey and jontwinny,
Ate at swensenses,
Bought stuff,
:O
Anyway, like these few days damn funny,
Linehy babycakes and i craked our headz, for Mr. Ian Ang,
Cos like our school like dont have many hot females leh,
Like, the elders (?) also NOT MANY, most look like, beautiful shemanz, Hahahahah,
Hm whatever la, KanNeeeNaaaBooooyCheeeKeeePooookh, Hahahah.



Cheebaykaosia, Bang ballz ar! Pikachu and Charmander vs. , Uh, Whatever shit you have uh,Hahahah,
Byeeeeeee, :D HONG GAN AR! PAM, BRUDDER
! BURN BALLZ AR! ;D

No comments: