Tuesday, September 04, 2007


Im not gonna say it's my fault now,
Cos it's fucking not,
Fuck, Your like, bOhdOh asshOle la,naaaabeiiii cheebye.
I don't know you anymore,
No wonder,
Now i know,
Its gonna be the end of the road now.
Ah, I just want You to be happy k,
I want Everyone to be happy,
I rather the whole world happy and I be fucking sad,
Than I be happy when hoes and bros arnd me are sad.
You feel me?
Oh Yes,
Friday,
Teachersday.
Sad and fucked day.
Went home,
Change,
PS meet Jun,
Watched Ratatouille with him and his friends and a small kawaii boy.
:D
Then um, the small boy fucking fucking cute la,
Hahah.
Linehy came,
Arcade.
Mrt,
Cityhall.
Shopping,
Topshop,
Met,
Jalil,Lissa,Pam,Siti,
Never eat Siol Garden, D:
Ate at food court.
Azura came, with her boyfriend,
Eat ar eat,
Left them,
Pampam follow me and wait with me at taxistand, :D
Cab, Home, SICC.
Yeh,
Sat.
Fuck day tooo.
Cry ar cry.
Meridien at 2++++.
Met Jun 1st,
Left find Linehyo.
Play play,
Monster, Timo Elliot Daryl Jiayi.
Play play some more,
Yami Yogurt.
Left, Hug hug kiss kiss,
Find Jun and friends,
Eat ar eat,
But i neverrrr eat!
:D
Talk ar talk,
Yeh, then,
I talk some more,
I talk alot.
HAHAH. Yes okay.
So i got lost for awhile?
Cannot find Jun,
Hahah bOhdOh asshOle right,
Someone say he in dome looking for me,
Go in dome, (alone)
Someone say he upstairs looking for me,
So wanted to go upstairs,
Someone say HE LOOKING FOR ME,
Ask me to STAY OUTSIDE DOME,
Okay, So i did,
Yeh, AND I FOUND HIM. :D
& he was, like, crazy crazy bit, just abitttt.
Cab to ps,
No tics for dead silence,
He was damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn angry.
D:
Hahah!
So walked over to grandcathay,
Dead Silence, 425 and 825.
425. sold out.
He was more fuckingggggggggggggg angry.
D:
So we went to eat Billy bombers!
Yeh, :D
Then, Talk it out,
Things happen la,
No no no good,
So i eat ar eat.
Then called Linehyo&Jiayi,
They at Fish&Co. at glasshouse.
YEH,cooool.
They tell me some stuff,
Good,informative stuff.
Hahaha,
Bought Tics for 825.
Went NUM,
He bought slippers,
Looks like mine,
Oh, Wait, It IS MINE.
HAH, slipper-copier!
;D
Right, :/
Ya,
So Cab to MELADIEN,
As what the cab uncle would say, HAHAH.
He went to play game,
So went monster find lineh and jiayi.
Talk talk,
Play play,
Went outside,
Fix hair,
Play some more,
Chia yi very nice girlie, :D
So like im strong, and i have inner-strenght so i carried Jiayi,
Then i carried Lineh,
BUT, ah, my inner strenght not working that day, so i damn WEAK. D:
Timoz and Linehz went grand cathay 1st to buy tics,
Kiss kiss hug hug,
Jiayi went off to her grandparents place,Hahah!
Walk ar walk, dont dare go in dome alone,again,
So Jiayi and Casey accompany Me, the loser, To Dome,
HAHAHAH, i am cool.
Yeh, then she left,
I was left alone waiting for my boyfriend and his friends to finish the fucking game.
Hah, Ya, im not angry,
Soooo after a long time, they finishedddddd.
Wheee!
Oh and i open wrong door, HAHAH,
Then went downstairs,
They do dunno what,
I also dont want to know,
All i know is, Ah, Nvm.
Yeh,hahaha late for movie,
Cab to grand cathay,
Movie,
Ate BillyBombers againnnn,
We act ah beng and ah lian, HAHAH
Fucking funny i swear,
Reached home at 1130! :D

No comments: