Thursday, January 14, 2010

  • i still wonder why i get pissed when i see ppl who blog that.. they got below 10 pts for their Os. nth wrong with getting below 10pts, i mean its great like wow congrats but I,ME.ONLY AZ, feels shitttttty. like. fuck you kinda shitty. oh n im talking bout L1R5.
  • so... obviously i didnt get below 10, DUH.
  • carol got 1st in class again! :D Ms hoe was like, wah maintain ah maintain.
  • for my ref: my grades are as followed..
  • eng: B3 (pissing fucking compo. omg i told you. it was my compo. worst compo i have written in the whole year. i think only viv and blahblahblah will understand... FUCK.)
  • combi humans: B3 (.... you knw i just suck at history. AND I LOVE SS. GLOBALISATION I LOVE YOU. but thanks carol n ternaoshinkai for helping me in history. if not i think i really fail. thanks for telling me hitler is from germany/russia and stalin is from russia/germany.)
  • math:B3 (im sorry mama i wasted your money. thx alex for everything altho you abandoned me 1 month before the paper. but i forgive you.)
  • Sci: B3 (OMG I PASS??!??!!?!!? THANK YOU vivi!!! for helping me a lottt!!! but im still pissed the heart didnt come out. FUCK YOU HEART.)
  • yes i got all 4 B3s. KNN. ok i tell u i wanted both my eng and math to get at least a b3, which i did get, but deeeeeep inside i wanted A2s for the 2 subs.... :(
  • art: A2 (THANK YOU..... ME! for being a batik girl. .... ok i cldnt think of anything else.)
  • chink: C5 (i passed.)
  • CCA: A1 (duh. ppl in bowling shd thank me if they got A or B for cca.)
  • at times like this i like to emphasize the fact that im an N level student.
  • Oh. sajc wants me. HAHAHAHA. jk. or am i............. im not. but i cannot la. i fucking stupid one.
  • so i am going to a poly. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!??!?!!? OMG SHE IS SOOOO FUCKINGGG PRETTTYYYYYY!!!!!
  • AND i am a fan of taylor lautner. omgomgogmgmomgomgomgohotomg.
  • okkkokkk okkk okkkk
  • if i have the time i may go back to sch and thank the teachers. i am quite greatfull.
  • i sincerllie wish and hope i'll still keep in contact with my friends. what friends? oh, those in my sch. I DO HAVE FRIENDS.

Love,

Azcake.

No comments: