Sunday, January 24, 2010

Byebye... for awhile.

♪ over the rain- Flumpool
♪ ふたつの唇 - Exile

i really cant wait for bloody monday season 2. :)
narimiya hiroki (J [Jun]) is sooooooo handsome pie........ DIE. me.
anyway,. just wanted to say fuck you fucktards.
and to those peeps who cant get into Sajc with your 15pts and crap...
HAHAHAHAH.
cuz sa wants me even tho i gt 19. HAHAHAHAH THEY WANT ME NOT YOU.
but im not going, duh.
and to those people who pissed/are going to piss me off..
lets see if you are able to even contact me.
i am going in to isolation (if that makes sense) with saga.
yes. SAGA. bassist from alice nine.
yes. hot sexy bassist from alice nine.
throw in byo as well.
did i mention tokyo dogs is a very nice show. it is.
juz cuz of da fact hiro mizushima is acting in it.
anyway my reason for isolating myself is cuz im pretty fucking pissed with everyone now.
so byebye.
you are going to hell.
or are you................
everything typed here is not a joke.

Love,
姫 AzCake.

No comments: