Wednesday, January 06, 2010

i bought nice things today



♪ filth in the beauty- the GazettE
♪ world behind my wall- Tokio Hotel

went out with viv 2 day!!!! :D
it wuz realli fun n gr8!
i will blog abt it.
or will i.........

here's some stuff that happened last yr. :

*talking abt dudes and the harajuku dude*
caro: blahbalbhablah... but seriously, you wld fuck him if both of u were trapped in a room/house right?
az: YA DUH.
caro: WOW
az: HAHAHAHAHA THAT IS... I DONT THINK HE WLD THO, HE'D PROBABLY SAY SMTH LIKE, 'SURI, I ONLY FUK 2O, UP. I DON TOUCH GIRL 10 DOWN.'
caro: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

---
*this is the day i kena heart broken. my hairstylist....*
az: hey excuess me, sorry, can i ask you smth? yeh um is don still working here?
woman: oh no he quit already.
az: *STONE FACE* oh, he quit.................
woman: yeh he went back to... malaysia i think.
az:..... oh. so he aint coming back..? (stupid question)
woman: yeah. quit already.
az: oh. ok thank you.

*STONE FOR A FEW HOURS.*

az: i am so sorry but like, um.. ah. is there like any way of contacting him cuz... i kinda need to ask him smth..
woman: oh sorry, cuz we dont really know where he is or have his contact number...
az: oh thats really sad...... okok thank you so sorry..
woman: its ok, bye.

FUCKING NEW STAFF. NEVER SEEN THEM IN MY LIFE.
i think i shall go find the old staff... I KNOW HE KNOWS THAT I LIKE HIM!!!!!!!! I JUST KNOW IT!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN HIM! YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN MY FACE, THAT FACE, WHEN I SEE HIM. ITS OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!! SO FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT I LIKE HIM. HE SHD KNOW!!!!
................... here r some picts.



merry xmas!!!!!
fucking pink. not even my fav colour.

my fav colour is grey.

hahahah wuz talking 2 jun again...

2:39amJun
cakez

now you nvr reply

2:40amAcelyn
hahahhai was taking photos of my pretty face

2:40amJun
you ah.. punch you'

2:41amAcelyn
punch urself HEHEHEHEHEHEH

2:41amJun
little girl


heheheh. little princess me.

Love,
AzCake

No comments: