Friday, December 04, 2009

Xmas CAROL

...
we rented a laptop.
cuz i found out i will die without my youtube.
YT, sarong hey.
I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU MY YOUTUBE.
anyway,
you guys can tell me wad u want from here cuz i kinda dont wanna sms, TOO EXPENSIVE.
esp carol. you can send me an email b4 um.... tmr. hahah. btw...
REALLY EH THE GUYS HERE ARE MOTHER HOT.
FUCKING FUKING HOT MOF.
but they all look the same.
so its the same kinda hot.
oh,
I SAW,
EXILE bus and DIR EN GREY bus.
cool.
THE GALS here are also DAMN CHIO.
fucking chio bu right left center up down.
i love chio girls.
i love looking at chio buS. not pretty bus.
...
.....
........
i told this girl who was so mother fucking pretty that she was, pretty. she was like, " AHAHAHahahahHAhahaHAHA NO NO I NOT PRETTY." *GRINS FROM EAR TO EAR*
ya la dont act la, flattEN liao.
yup. so if there is anything yeh, tell me k cato.
btw to ter, gaze and kagrraaaaaaa cd/dvd is much cheaper than that stupid hmv in sg, that 89.90 kaggggrraaaa cdddddddd..
ok to caro again; i didnt buy u NAILS like the one u hammer on the wall... Y WLD I BUY U DAT LEH?
i bot u acrylic nails. damn nice like that one we saw in the shop where we did our mani, but to me the ones i bot are chioer.
... REALLY. whatever u want just email in detail can cuz i....... u noe my FASHIO SENSE (?! CAROL STREET STLYE) not very gu gu gu okie.
ok. gtg. bye. jun nagging.................... weird. lofl.

Love,
AzCake

No comments: