Thursday, December 10, 2009

I HAVE PINK HAIR!
... just joking. i dont. im still, icelandic blonde. i like to emphasize the icelandic part, if ya didnt realise.
♪ It's You (remixed ver) - Super Junior
激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇 - Dir en Grey

---
i shall upload the picts from Tokyo soon. not for you but for my own.. ref and crap..
i really love Tokyo, Harajuku esp. i love Harajuku. becuz. it is my paradise. and.
I fell in love at this shop...
this dude, with red hair, omg he is so fucking hot.
i absolutly love him.
love at 1st sight i tell you.
but i still love my hairstylist...
ah.
ok shall cont. another time. i wish i can LIVE at Jun's japan house.
live with jun forever. omg, nightmare.
---
DID I TELL YOU I WENT TO THE POKEMON CENTER?!?!?!?!?! AWSOME SHIT.
here is a pict. of the entrance.

---
anyway, b4 i left sg, i dled a few hundred pokemon picts to add to my colection. here are a few..
i love pokemon, fyi if ur like stupid n just knew me and shit.
im the... hardcore poke fan since pokemon exsisted kinda gal. not the kind that pretends to love pokemon but thinks that pokemon is childish and crap but still pretends cuz they think its... 'cute'. fuck them. fuck you if u r one of these fuckas. pokemon, is not to be taken lightly.
---

5th gen?


THIS IS DAMN FUNNY. HAHAHAH!!
..........
you wldnt understand even if i explained it to you.

Red and Green(?). ok.. 2 things. why is Blue Green? (another thing u wldnt understand, go read Pokemon adventures...) cuz...... That person is not Green, he's Blue. im sure of it. next thing. if only red and blue/green were THIS hot in the manga... whoaaaa~~~~~ its my wall paper now~


---
i wish my hair was pink like this. anyway this pict gives me a fucking-alien-invasion feeling, along with a WTF-weird. thanks, it was an 'experiment' by the way.
Love,
AzCake
IN LOVE WITH DUDE WITH RED HAIR FROM HARAJUKU~




No comments: