Friday, December 04, 2009

Nippon, UP~!
..huh...
here are some picts.
i aint really the sort of person that take picts of de surroundings, and both Jun and i were carrying a shit load of bags.


Shibuya.
Chio bu paradise.




promo.


---
...say whuuuutttt..?!
omg, retard...............................

hi cat! im doing well, i miss you too~
fatlet.
i hope u will send me a flying kiss. flap flap.
crap cakes and whiskers.
ok.
i spent... 1.3k SGD ytd in Shibuya.
so i left... i dunno.
all the stuff there are mother adorable. like sweaters with the little ballballpompom and soft hoodies... .....................
you noe im a sucka for soft hoodies. and other SOFT stuff.
its 11.11am. jun's still sleeping. i have been awake for like mother long already CUZ,
this is not my room.
not my bed
not my blankie
not my pillow
this not my anything. so i cant slp well.
ESP SINCE THE WHOLE FLOOR IS CARPETED. i cant step anywhere..
i think only caro and etc etc will understand..
we'r staying in Shinjuku Washington hotel, btdubs...
its clean... but not clean enuff.
im nt complaining.
im a princess, dats all....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
woohoo.
ok... Harajuku today.
bb.
Love,
AzCake



No comments: