Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HEENIM.
PIANO.

the 1st 3 things on my to do list is done!!
♪ SHADOWS- Lynch.
♪ A MOTH UNDER THE SKIN- the GazettE (omg the song title reminded me of jun. hahah.)
btw guren sounds weird in dim. dont like re-recorded songs...



---


Pi : Love that is hard to avoid, is only towards you..
Ah : My heart hurts.. Do you hurt too when you think of me..?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

No : Nonononono Ha!
-
Ah, justㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
There’s nothing to do on my birthday so I wrote a 3-lined poem ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-
Don’t move!! From now on, whoever moves is a criminal!!
-
Ah, justㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I should go watch “Middle-Aged Detective*” (-┏)
---
END OF HEENIM'S POST.
he is soooooooooo cute. ^^
btw teenage mag is damn fucked up cuz this mth's issue is all abt kpop and they wrote abt sj AND
WTF they spelt HEECHUL
as
Heejeul.
FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS.
.
Love,
AzchulSaga
p.s; jas told me during their 2nd super show, heechul is dressing up as a cat!!! O.O OMG.
.revelation.

No comments: