Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dude. that is so, in my face.

Let me lie down and think for awhile. hmm.
ok if that was like, directed to me then fine, here.
i check to see the updates on your blog on a daily basis.
your moodswings are like caroline's pmses.
i cant fucking talk to you cuz i feel like im talking to a block of wood, its either 'ok.' or 'yes/no'.
like, how am i gna reply that?!
i tried y'know, i tried to keep the conversations going, but your like, so reluctant.
i have also tried to cheer you up when you were sad and shit but you were just wallowing in self pity, whatever crap i said was all redundant. i felt like fuck y'knw. oh and i didnt think you'd get my clue, ^^
the thing is, you changed,sooooomuch, like in a snap, when ur sch started. you were not as happy and cheerful as before...
damn whatever it is, whatever bullcrap your going true, i mean through, i wish you well, my friend. i appreciate whatever you have done for me in the past, the supar long ago past, supar. (seriouslyyyy)

♪ Bury your head- Saosin
♪ Just a kiss- Mishon

i dont know if i have really fallen for you but that doesnt really matter anyway does it.
^^"
I want to do something now.
...hm. heenim's bday post will be tml or smth. :)

Love,
AzchulSaga

Am i sad...? i dont know...leh. lofl...@ self.
and randomly: i wonder what saga is doing now. hahah.

No comments: