Monday, July 13, 2009

A bunch of things to do...

♪ Take off -ViViD
♪ elite STAR- THE KIDDIE

  • Download, Ancafe's 夏恋★夏GAME pv. (IMPORTANT. to be cafekko like rolly)
  • Download Gaze's Dim.
  • Download Lynch's Shadows (fucking downloaded 4 fucking times and connection died.PISSED.)
  • I kinda wanna swear i hate my computa and internet, if you are my chingu, you'll know that my internet is mothafuckin slow. really. so i cant do al these stuff now. WHICH IS PISSING *snap.
  • Watch, Pankunchi.
  • YOU, READ THIS: Pankunchi is the brand new character series from Sanrio! This first short movie show us the story of Pankun, a little panda who hates eating bamboo! He escapes to the strange TanPan Town, with his new runaway friends Shokupan and Koppepan.
  • Now tell me, you either " Awwww...!!!! " or " ...Wtf dude." RIGHT? heh.
  • ok again, watch this. PLEASE. i beg you,

HAMSTERS EAT WATERMELON!!!

  • ok back to topic... Watch, Mnet Scandal Hongki.
  • Download magazine for friend.
  • DELETE Mix Speaker's Inc!!!! omg they suck! or is it just me.
  • DELETE RCE backstage! BORINGGGGG compared to NLSG.
  • Download/FIND ViViD's Dear single. (cuz im confused like that... -.- CONFUSED)
  • Download the short movie from Versailles. ( I looooove!!!! HQ/HD )
  • (maybe) Download the kiddie's elite star Pv.
  • ...ok off topic again, but omg, why are there so many J-pop stuff... EVERY WEBSITE I GO TO?! freaky cuz i made jpop friends recently... HA HA HA fun fun fun funny.
  • Read/find heenim's past blog posts cuz i dont kn ow why i stopped reading and now i dunno.....
  • damn too many things to do. BUT I LOVE HQ VIDS!!! Ahhhh~

Love,

AzchulSaga

OH YA MY A9 THING HAS BEEN SHIPPPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL.

No comments: