Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TO CARO.

Hi!!
ahem*
um,
to caroline ann cresswell aka minho/hongki soon2be gf, thai-chink-mongolian-britain gal.
im so sorry for my attitude towards you these few days, (wtf rat just came in n scold me for no fucking reason fuckfuckfucking wtf asdf bamf,)
ok...
i have my reasons.... um like moodswings and ... someshit.... ?
well, u know im a lil cranky and 'on-off' sometimes... i didnt mean to ignore u and stuff..
dui bu qi.
i am so mean to you. hahaha. meanie me.
meanie me.. pretty me... sexy me... hot me.... ah.
just joking.
and please believe me when i say u r pretty. i really tink u r pretty. !!
hmm.
ah bottom line is i hope(KNOW) you will forgive me. becuz im az, im 2. ur 72. ^^
u r mama. u luv danny fentom.
fatty fatty me, panda trail...
well. seee u soon. i love you!
dont give me fuck face okie!

Love,
AzchulSaga

No comments: