Sunday, June 07, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
♪ Maple gunman- Ancafe (OMGBOUIMYSM)
♪ Melody - Nightmare (ruka's daaaaammmn hottttt!!)

Lofl!!!!
suju poop is damn funny.
ok btw.
im so happy today.
and i watched hannah montana movie ytd, it was awesome! i love it!!!!!
and. um hmm, i bitched abt a vf to miya.
after that, i felt so much better!
oh, caro blogged abt me, she said im her little rockstar and only me and her think i am pweetie.
damn.
whatelse.
out ytd (sat) with caro bella rice timo mike.
met char and yunhi for awhile.
we took neoprints and we also sat on the thingy visual-simulator-roller-coaster. it was mofing fun.
i sat with caro and we screamed like crazy,
then, my fav place.. suntec arcade~ wheee..... um i got a chip toy! to add 2 my collection.. hm
then we also went to esplanade at night. to take picts. of each other.
then uh. i cant rmb, went home? yeh. i think it was bz's 1st time going back home afta 12, hahha.
yuppa.
thats it, it was fun.
:)
um. damn i forgot what i wanted to say,
oh yeh omg a9 new single on aug 5th, andddd a book. :D yayyyy kagrra new song on oct 21st. :D
ok. im done now...


Love,
AzChulSaga


i have many photos to post, and i have to attend my fan meeting soon, my manager, nyappy rolls, is also arranging my new tour dates and pv filming schedule.
... i wish. then i dont need to do olevels. HAhh.

No comments: