Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hiro Mizushima. (if i rmb correctly... he is fucking hot! soshi asamoto... or smth like that! ^^)

i am watching NLSG :D
♪ -


hm.
just nao.
caro saw jun.
and jun saw caro.
but i see none. of them...
cuz, i was sleeping at home...... :( and i slept afta eating... de amt of weight im gna gain...
... whoa hey look!
:
hey !
hi SuJu fans !! ELFs out there !!
and other fans club of Suju!!
we need your support and help !!!
please! please ! please !
vote for SUPER JUNIOR in who has the best fan club !!
SS501 fans is driving like crazy !!
they are voting so crazy !!
Cassies are not our problem now ,,
it's SS501 already !!
so please vote ! vote ! vote !
help! help ! help !
the poll will end July 30,,
and SS501 fans can over pass us ..
coz they're doing some magic ,and lets do some MAGIC too !!
so please !!
lets do it for our boys !!!
here's the link:http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html
---
Some 1 sent me this on youtube!
yeessa me luv supa juni. but im nt gna do anyth abt it. luv is love.~
---
sigh, im still very pissed that the fuckin online shit cheated my money. MY MONEY 250 bucks...
even after caro wrote this email to them, subject: the road to forgivness, they still didnt refund me OR sent me my stuff.
FUCKIN BITCHES. caro is right. my experience with online shoppin sucks, stinks.
my pokemon movies were given to the salvation army and i paid a good 60+ for my movies... :( FUCKING AMY BLURBERRY SHIT FUCKER WHATEVER UR STUPID FUCKING FACE WHORE.
and so many more...
agony...regret... distress and coma... filth in the beauty... cockroach... burial applicant...
... -.-
ok i love aoi and kai. so fucking funny/cute,
the invisible wall. ~ ^^


Love,
AzchulSaga

No comments: