Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Boring.... hiiii! its x-man eve.

im at chesto's house.
i am very bored.
i just got off the phone with caroline!
and we were t0kin abt how irritating those blogs are. nah we were not.
AGGY?!
and blazer.
and topshop top.
and... many more.
i have to post pictures soon.
HAVE TO.
must........ to...haha
i am boring.
really really boring..
i shd join the admin team on onlyheechul and yunho-sshi... hahaho... so i can make banners....... and more..... ha....haha...
nnnn.... my fic is done............ all i needa do is send it to jas and a few more poops and then.... a publicity commitee... and.... im done with chap one...sexy...
...
im so sad.
i kid.
taha...
ok..
i want to play with my baby calista....
but shes not here...
...

Az: help me on the comp pls chester.
chesto: go on it yourself.
az: wtf this isnt my house. help me pls.
chesto: what la you duno how to on ah
az; can you just help me and be nice like you were a few yrs ago. not like now, fucking no manners so fucking rude.
chesto: ya you also..!
---
most of my cousin are rude mother fuckers.
esp the growing ones.
grow grow grow....
im nt gna let my calister become like them..
I HATE RUDE PEOPLE.


happy xmas to you.

actually... i wld say..

marry xman to you.

Love,

Azchul.

give me more stuff to do. cards/banners/wallpapers/blogskins etc etc... thx...

No comments: