Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So, i cant believe i am going to reply thru a blog post, abt this, this DWEAM CONCHERT,
Fuck, nothing to do with me/line/char/mamarat, anything related to me,
But some ppl are just making a big deal abt it. Like... Um, NO SNSD THIS TIFFANY THAT NEVER SHE NEVER DO THIS AND SHE SAID SHE WAS SORRY BUT I ACT LIKE I KNOW ALOT SO I SAY THINGS which makes, me, AKIRA ANGRY.
AKIRA STARTO.
please la please la please la, will you stop saying PLEASE LA. irritating.
I post things abt heechul, maybe, becauseeeeeeeee................................ you irritate me,so im not going to tell you why, a bit obvious. u r irritating.
Fan fan fan... yeh yeh, fan, a very irritating fan.
... oh my focusing... YOUR A FAN.ah.your world, um, SPINS arnd kankoku-jin,s, but, but, but, you are insane...crazy, really, te 1st person,i have seen,like this, in singapore & that scares me, in a very irritating manner.
Are u irritated to see me so irritated?
okie, then,
AKIRA STOPPPPPP.

Man, i post all those kopi&&paSteDD stuff cuz they were so hiong and cool, really, i.dont.care.
Maybe i care that heechul got attacked, (my beautiful princess, ... Keh.) of cuz i will, like, DOI. lofl.
But im not going to, Cry...or, throw fire balls/deflate like a balloon, or stop eating pisais, (its my h00bie) or start up a debating comp, hold a press conference on who is right or wrong,I dont want to talk 2 u. these stuff are just nice 2 read, i dont really give a smelly kuso if theses stuff are real or not.

S0 plz d0n sayin mi, it will affecting my exams al0t, really really, serious, never bluffing you.
Akira down.



Small, because i am shy.hehehehhehehhehehhehehe. protect mee protect me! im small.like an elf.
Ha ha ha, that was a funny one.


Lets say smth to make me happie.
HEECHUL'S TRIPLE KNOCK DOWN YEAH!


K i feel much better.
line is not answering my calls again,
BREAK YOU.BREAKKKK U INTO MANY.until u cannot count.

So i actually read te convo again, i missed out alot of things. chikushooooooo...!
K, just, stuff a SUJU LIGHT STICK(hahhah brenda, ur fav lightstick. thats funni 2,) up ur ass and, um, suck a , fish's dick.

i suck @ this now, D:

i feel like watching gals bravo & cum on barbie doll.


Line; i like te way her breast move,

GUESS WHAT I SAID.

Az; Maybe... she has a remote control.


..Lets save all our food 4 winter.


Love,
AzLoveHeechul, (thats why.)

No comments: