Tuesday, June 03, 2008

kuso. so me and jun broke up, which made me sad. so sad, so very sad. i wish he did not breaking me into pieces.
aissh.
loving bell to te counting.
I met jun awhile on sunday, it was so sad, really,machakucha bad,sad.
okie,
so the taxi uncle was so mean to me.
uncle: Boy ah, you look like girl eh, why boys now-a-days put make up one ah?
Az no reply.
I WONT REPLY CUZ IM A GIRL.
but i decided to be a boy already.
rmb, h0t nUde gAlz r0x.
esp koda kumi.
well, u know why i look like a boy?
cuz i was angry, so,i cut of my tails which were the only, thing, that ppl cld tell im a gal.
no regrets.
so i met lineh, the lion, at nafa after her ballet,
we ate snowflakes,
i fed some crows.
sigh, loving being with line,
so we walk arnd and talked alot of kuso?
itwassofun, she sent me home and i sent her home.

I have always wanted to go to the olympics... and watch live.
i hope tvxq gets to perform.
im so fucking boring.
.. ah... jaejin.... why only noonas? D: WHY?
Im only younger than you by a few months.... WHY!

I am talking to brenda, shes such a nice gal in love with kibum, hahahah, kawaii.
Char bot me panda thinks, yayyyyyyyyyyyy charTjaeJ, missing u oh oh oh.
Ah, that reemindss me, i have a new mission! tiffa gave panda detective az a mission,
AH,
MIYAVI'S GF GOT A BABY, hahhahahahha.
Rul updates me from time to time,

jewel guy, HAHAHHAHA.

Condominium... condom,
I stay at the condom opp novena.
MY CONDOM VERY BIG.
... brr... icing...


K. so...
juntaynishiyama ah, 10months plus and all, tyty. hope that u will use the tactics i taught u on how to attract girls, i will use them too.
I will put them to gu use.
You are te best okie? :D

... noona noona, jaejin ah, u think noona's will like you?! NOOOOOOOOOO. they wont and dont, don. AH, dont cum karaok with me la.
hahah tyra banks show,
wear a ser-rong to the beach.

Im still watching heechul's sunkist cf, its so kawaii, with his cheap dance. i like cheap dances too.
I can talk to lineh abt my my my chulie and Kankoku-jins ect ect. all, I CAN EH u know why not, cuz SUZ IS TE BEST! BETS LOVE YA SUZ!
pls dont abandon me. chulie is me, so chulie loving u.

i am waiting for vampire knight to cum out, in te mean time, I HAVE THE NEW POKEMON ADVENTURE vol. 27.
get it in my comic store nowww.
price of wii has gone down now, slash 800, now its 599 moo.
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay, i miss palkia~

gah, i have vids to share... its heechul vids.
OH but i dont wanna share heechul vids, i hate sharing,
kuso.
i watched inuyasha this morning b4 coe, I MISS SENSSOMARU.
Damn u know me and rul have many things in common,
she and her teukie teukie angel, *flys off to suju land*
hahaha kawaii.

I dreamt,
Line ran off with one of my fav kankoku-jin, i just cant rmb..
THEN,
this scene...
Heechul and I, in a room, only te 2 of us.
We...
............
...............
...................
Ate 3 steamed man-tous together, u know, steamed buns?
ye ye... it was a great dream...
damn i love man tous...
my fav.
Ah, another crappy post, so stupid.

okie.
im gna watch familyfakeservice now.
bye bye,
Suz! i love you, you are te best!!! :D

Heechulie! pls make my dream come true, i also loving you babi.
yappie.

i tell u ah, this post i never use my brain think ah, just chiong only.

Nighty,
Love,
AzeChul.

No comments: