Monday, June 16, 2008

...I tell you, this is te 1st time im posting THREE pictures of my...BABY.


...Ah, i miss you, Heechul,Chullie,Chulla,Heenim,Rella,rellagyo,glass slipper.
*cherry blossom petals fall...*

I fangal so much(withCharTjaeJ), i think, i will never get out of my unicorn world, forever stay inside ryussei rocket, Kena breakdown&constipation.

Im so tired, i cant think anymore. Ha ha ha.........aaaaaaazzzzzzzz.




Ivy...........................................



Hah.


Ah, my beautiful princess, muakx 2 u too jagiya.
(take note of bear, thats me.)
RainbowRomance/nonstop6,bad family days, i think,
DONT, i say, DONT correct me if im wrong, i hate being corrected.
Im selfish and im plunging into some deep darkness hole, but guess what,
...
There was no hole.
...Hey , dont look at me,i aint korean, i cant get in either.
I miss Lb, she say, i MUST send her to hospital tml....
I must rmb Chulla's bday... July smth.
(Kill ahn soooohheeee......)
WG's legs, cum2mi...
Hahaha, this is funnnnnny.
Miko Akai:
I dreamt that I went to a boarding skool which i dun wanna go and you SAVED me!!!!
Miko Akai:
It looks like a fine skool and Kangin was your driver
AzcakesHeechul:
HAHHAHAHHAAHA
AzcakesHeechul:
i saved you?
Miko Akai:
I was about to enter the skool and a black car came....
Miko Akai:
You opened the door and shouted RUL!!!!
Miko Akai:
I went in and Kangin was a baaaddd driver
Miko Akai:
We went to a Japanese restaurant and they served us tadpole noodless
Miko Akai:
oh,oh and i wore the uniform from the elite cf and u were wearing a black checkered dress, I tink....
AzcakesHeechul:
oh was i wearing what heechul's wearing? >>>>> (my dp was, Heechul in lollita dress. Fucking hot kuso i tell you. i loveeee, his , legs.)
AzcakesHeechul:
hahhhaa
Miko Akai:
HAHA... quite similar though...
---
NYAPPY 2 TE WORLD! thats what she always says. hahah.
I will see linehy 2ml, dont don worrie.
o.o
Love,
AzcakesHeechul;
Or,
AzHeechulCakes;
HeeLyn sounds like Heenim.
Chullaz~
Lovin’ you ...tsunaideta kimi no te ga ...
Lovin’ you ...itsumademo tsuzuiteru ...
Yeh fucking hell it will.
*Attempts Heechul's famous, #1 Sseokso, ......fails terribly...* (Jessica onni, pls dont try, u suck@ it, really.Keh.inuyasha does it 2nd best)
Okie, im suddenly very addicted to so hot remix, ...why.yoooooobin&sunye, wheewheeewheeeeee! (rmb 2 kill anh soooooheeeee, wannabe dumbpling.)
I shd go now,
Gdnighty,nyappy, heheheechul*muakx*Az.

No comments: