Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Neh Neh Pokkkkkk!

fucks.
hahah.
um.
im bored.


SC girls are fuckers.
sec one sc girls.
i dont fucking care you read this and know i was the one who tagged.
what the hell can you do.
whack me ah?
eh sec one only act as if everyone owes you a living.
fucking cheebyes sia.
somemore is black cheebyes.
people come out from mother's cheebye,you all come out from your mother's asshole.
what talk abt racial harmony,all this shit,call friend ah pu neh neh then so angry.
fucking lame/stupid siehzxz.
whatever manzxzxz,
also not my shi qing,guan wo she me pi shi.
i also not say insult your sch,anyhow HuRRtt WorR DerRRh FeeLLiinggS NeRRhs!
i just think they all damn lame,fight cos of this small little thing.fucking childish sia.
nehnehpok say he can get uppersec and get you all to lick my shoes.HAHAHAHA.
SC is a fucking bitch fest.
thats why Al said.
HAHA.

OH.
i handed in my holiday chinese hmk. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
very proud of myself nehssss!

i have alot to complaine,hahah.
ahem,
i not humji.
i also dont hump chicken,
you hump elepahant.
just cos you so-called settle things with seniors and 'help' us,
doesnt mean you very brave hor.
we got ask for your help meh.
please,
that time i say i follow crowd just an excuess so you will just fuck off.
if K____ and K_____ and G______ face to face ask me who's side im on,
i will say my ah lian's side pls,
i not so fucking betrayer like you hor.


okay.
just finish talking to nehnehpok & baby. ;DDDD
just now conferencing azim,lissa & jalil?
now lissa angry.
hahah
PL!dont angry,i love you. ;D
YOUR A HOT NIGGA!
YOUR MYYYY HOT & SEXY NIGGA PL!
:DDDDDDDDDD

oh yeah.
i went watch mr bean holiday with aj on sunday. :D
fucking retarded and funny.
hahah.


Al,Bella & Jerri made me like sexylove again.
hahah.


No comments: