Saturday, March 31, 2007

EYECANDY.

Okay so like i bowled fucking bad?
not a good game during the whole B'div,
oh well, next year bah.
:D:D:D

wednesday,
went out with lissa and liney,after comp.
met alibaba tiff and aj.
walk walk,
lissa wanted to see zee but didnt see.
too bad.
cab home with lissa.
had tuition.
the end.


friday.
last day of bdiv and still i bowled like fuck.
hawhaw.
went back to sch,
cab to line's hse,then to tiff's hse,
change,
lineh and tiff were freaking out,
rushing here and there,
while i was playing with maui,
maui is so fucking cute.
i like maui.
maui likes me.
:D:D
he put his tiny lil paws and head on my leg and closed his eyes.
so adorable.
i like.
okay so we were damn late,suppose to meet them at 630,
but we came at um, 705?hahah.
jonjontwinniexzx and ricerice were lost,
hahah.
welcome to loser land,population 1, YOU.raise the loser flag.
HAHAH.
okay shutup bitch.
me;liney;tipany;alibaba;shushu;ricey;jonjon;edward;ansen;adil :D:D:D:D:D
yaaaaaaa.
so like i fucking helped line and tiff,
wont say what i did.hoho.
sat with rice,jon,shu. :D:D
i wanted to sit opp eyecandy.HAHAH,
okay fuck off la.
so like i ate 4 servings of ice cream.
and the whole time didnt get to talk to eyecandy.hahaha.
most of the time talking to twinniexz nehss.
and he like,made fun of me,bullied me,messed my hair and said 'aiyo acey ah acey,ni bian le!'
:( :(
wo mei your bian lorh.
so like me and twinnie were talking talking talking cos never see him for so long already.
:D:D
wor aii niiex worhxz,hao xiiangg nii twiinniiexz!
hahaha.
then i moved to sit opp eyecandy awhile while line beside me.
we were playing and playing ,made chicken omelette.
tasted like shit.
then cine,arcade.
me and ansen were like comparing our height.
can't believe ansen's taller.
HAHAH.
anyway like,it was fun.
hehe.
eyecandy very cute neh! :D
wanted to meet nehnehpok,
but tiff gotta go and my stuff were in her hse.
so never meet him.
i miss neh neh pok nehss!
hahah. :D:D
cab to tiff's hse,
call mama to pick me up.
home. :D

jas jsut msged me ask me go out with the grp.
SHD I?
qq will be there.
ahahah.
maybe bahhs.

:D
will post some picts later.




Nobody wanna see us together,
But it don't matter no,
Cos i got You Babe.

You said you would come,
But you did'nt.

No comments: