Sunday, March 18, 2007

Grow up luh boy,if you considered me as a FRIEND,you wouldnt have said all that shit right in my FACE,you wld have been HAPPY for me.
You tell me luh,where got FRIEND ask the person to purposly bowl like fuck so the other person can win.
Yaaaa,so you last time always help me,with stupid fuckers and other shit,but this is a competition,your suppose to COMPETE.
If i did 'help' you win the master final,it wouldnt even be a fair win,to both of us.
Friend or no friend,you think la anthony,
You really thought i was going to bowl a hundred,JUST FOR YOU?
when i said Your nothing to me,
i mean it as i don't owe you anything.
I don't want to say this but your very immature [not like i am but..yeah]
If you won, frankly i will just congratulate you.
I wouldnt go in your face and say "Someone stole my 1st place trophy,bowling balls,bowling bags,money,ect."
Even if you ARE anothonywee,the-very-pro-bowler, [ :/// ]
DON'T be a sore loser,
grow up.
its just a competition.
I hardly won you before.
Why do you want to win so badly?
I know,
you and W***** very dui lian,
lost to a bowler like ME, the damn fucking don't care kind.
When i bowled 258,
[when you considered,]me as a friend,
i dont think you even felt happy for me.
You were so pissssssssssed that you started throwing the fucking ball.

{im going to be ego now.hehe.}
I WON YOU FOR MASTERS.
YOU WANT TO WIN,
WIN NEXT YEAR.
I DON' FUCKING CARE. :)
i know you wont apologise so forget it.


Hello monehy! :DD
I'll blog more later.
byebye.

GO LUCK TO ALL B'DIV BOWLERS! ;DDDDD

No comments: