Tuesday, January 02, 2007

CHARCHAN;LINECHAN;ACECHAN.LOVE ONES!can never live without you guys. : D
010107
PARA HOGGING. : DDDD
went to ps meet LINE BABY!FUCKING MISSED HER SO MUCH!RAN AND HUGGED HER!HEHE.
CHAR WAS PISSED COS DIDNT WAIT FOR HER : (( IM SORRY CHAR.I LOVE YOU.
so she came find us at zone x. : DD and ricepice came : DD and aj didnt come : (((((((

i think we played like 30 bucks in the arcade,lol.playplayplay non-stop.hehe.so fun la can.
then mason and jaydn came.we still para-ing.then jared and wang came.and we were still still para-ing.lol.sorry luh.so fun luh.after i think 2 or 3 hours of para-ing (lol) we went to buy a movie cos char say she must must must go my hse.or her mom will scold her,or smt.hehe.so we bought The Doll Master. : D

went to the mrt,slack slack talk talk.jaydn gave me baby dunks : DDD yay!<333
they 4 gtg.ask mason come down.fuckatarted dont want to come down.then we were shouting shouthing, :// at last they came down.talk talk then they gtg.
okay.things didnt get sorted out.fuck.we damn pissed off.but what can we do,it's his life right.lol.plan to meet at my hse watch movie.

so char was damn pissed cos line and me didnt want to go.lol.we ate at,uh.i forgot.lol.after we ate took mrt home.walk walk, line say is it possible that they already at my hse.i was like.no way.cannot be luh.but fuck,they were there on the 14th floor,or the 19th.lol.ask them go 14th floor.but they never.lol.then me line char rice jaydn and wang watched the doll master.lol.damn funny.eugene wang,go to my 'balcony'.lol.

half way through the movie,uh,mason and jared call them say they comming.go downstairs,so they went.lol.wang left his phone so i read all his msgs.: DD lol.

so they came luh. 8 of us watching the horror movie.scream scream laugh laugh.cry cry,,lol.then jared gtg with mason.then wang say he will come back,so he left his plastic bag in my hse. :/ then he came back,want his bag.i throw down my 'balcony' luh.fuckatarted.then rice left cos her mom scold her.so after the doll master,me line char jaydn watch CLICK!hehe.i like that show pls.its damn nice. : DDDDDD then char gtg.lol.line ordered kfc and i ask mida cook beehooooooon.eat eat finish,watch click finish,watch SHE'S THE MAN!lol.so we talk talk talk talk talk talk.aiya we talk alot la.talk abt aloooooooot of things.lol.lol.lol.then mom came,fuck.qurrelled with her.but nvm,continue watching.then watch the channel 8 9o'clock show.lol.jaydn gtg meet mason so he left at uh i think 945?yup.then left me and my baby!: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD we talkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk non-stop.lol.hehe.she left at 1030.walked her down and waited with her for cab,then go back,sleeeeeeeeeep. : D

so here are some picts : D

MY BABY IS MY LOVE!<33

RICEPICE AND CHAN!<3

NUER HOGGING PARA!LOL I LOVE YOU.

I finally got the grp photo.even thought its not everyone.lol.countdown party 06.

THEY MEAN THE UNIVERSE TO ME!I LOVE THEM!

I LOVE THE PERSON WHO GAVE ME MY BABY DUNKS! : DDD <3

RICE ACE LINE CHAR.HEHE WORHXZX BESTIE NEHXZXZ

No comments: