Thursday, January 04, 2007

040107
Hello hellooooo.
today in sch SUPER DUPER UBER fucked.
for those who think i got my hair cut off by the 'hair dresser' in sch today,NO.i did NOT get my hair cut.i WONT and WILL NOT let her.wtf.sch is super fucked now la.wtf.cara chloechan alyssa and me kena.cara no need cut.but fuck,chloechan and me ALMOST got hair cut.beg beg beg mdn whatever her name is say give us one more chance,say go clip up properly show her can already.so we went to buy clips.in the toliet clip clip clip everywhere.we took damn long,when we came out she not there already.lol.but mrs koh was there.she saw chloechan hair say get hair cut but of cos chloechan will beg and cry her heart out.wanted to go off but mrs koh was like "where do you think your going acelyn?"i was like 'uh,no where?' then ya la alot of things happen.fuck the fucking school.

lucky i sitting next to line!oh and chloe chan.i did not BIAN LE.its you luh.sorry la nvr sit with you. :/ at least you sitting behind me right.lol.then infront is azura and alissaaaaa.

line and me made this : D
ALISSA HAS,,,,,
FAKE D&G PENCIL CASE
FAKE BILLABONG BAG
FAKE HAIR
FAKE CLOTHES
FAKE BRA
FAKE UNDIES
FAKE SHOES
FAKE SOCKS
FAKE NOSE
FAKE BOOBS!
BUT SHE GOT....
REAL FATS! : DDDD

VERY MEAN RIGHT.SORRY HONNAYE.LOL.I LOVE YOU.your not that fat.dont worry.your just,DAMN FUCKING FAT. : DDDDDD you grew 'burst-ie-er'.HAHAHAH!joking la. : )

then recess,talking abt *****'s sex life.lol.
after sch gt camp thing.saw charchan!show her 'JML'.and her reaction was "WHAT?!EEEE HER?!"hahahah fucking funny.its fucking sick la.she is so fucking ugh-glaye.when ever i see her reminds me of mason. :/ ew.

after sch me and line took cab to united sq to buy big hairband. : D then went genki shushi makan.damn funny at genki shushi la.lol.play play play with all the shit.after that,she wanted to ride on the car car moo moo thing.lol!damn funny luh!i pay for her, 2 bucks.lol.'drive' all ard u.s on the moo moo cow,making so much noise. : DDD will up load picts later.

went my hse,look at the friendster profiles of the freaky ppl.omgzxzxz.BABY?!ACEYBABY?!lol.nvm.

msn-ing CHAN now. : D
chan and ong look-a-like?
nono.chan so pretty. : D
{oh im ONG not CHAN, and im not calling myself pretty.lol}
i love chan <3>

{I can't get her out of my mind.}



No comments: