Saturday, January 27, 2007

260107

hahah friday.
After sch went outzx with LINEYpreciousdarlingbaby&LISSAhonnaye&MIRAAAA!hahah she so cutesy nehxzx.Cab down to bugis me and liney bought the shirt we wanted.went to buy cake for SOMEONEEEEEE's birthday.then lissa and mira went home.then me and liney walk walk walk then became hyperded.hahah we were laughing laughing laughinggggg. : DDDDDD
took bus to ps.walk walk walk no movie to watchhhhh nehxzx. : (( liney send me to mrt. : D told her my secret!as in a REAL secret. : D then she took a bus home. : (
acey:see you on....*GASP*MONDAY?!that is like so fucking longgggg!!! : ((((((((((((((((
liney:HAHAHAH LESBIAN SHITXZZZ! >: D

raining when i was at newton.so i took a cab to...newton?hahah.

CHARCHAR IS SOOOO FUCKING CUTE,I LOVE YOU CHARCHARRRR!

HAhaHAhaZZZZzzzz.
Fridayleauge. : DDDDD
OUR TEAM IS FRICKING LAST HAHAHAH,SOMMORE LAST SEASON GOT 3RD,NOW NO MONEY! : (
so funny luhs.anthonywee ask my mom to buy him a total inferno.ya she will,in a million years.then me cherylsaw ant and zm were listening to cherylsaw's fucking stupid jokes. hahah cherylsaw's ball cannot hook.mine hooks tooooo much,WTFFFFF.ant kept on poke-ing me,so i kept pinching him.ohs his girlfriend is sooooooo the uhglaye.AND I DONT THINK SHE HAS THE-SOMETING-BEAUTIFUL-DEEP-INSIDE TOO.
swaping ipods with him for a week later at trning.im bowling like a shit.

I MISS MY DATE. : ( sorrayezzz cant go out with you baby,you know ilu lotsa lotsa. : D we'll go watch another half-a-scarey-movie and laugh our fucking ass off okay?hahaha!iloveyou ; D

No comments: