Tuesday, October 30, 2012



this is basically how im feeling right now. WO DE GAN JUE.

----

the shits i take here are fucking huge. so awesome.

----


Hey, be positive and be happy, life's tough, i wanna be happy too, its difficult, but we cant hit the red X button on life right?
Learn and be the best that we can, that's the only way out.
Lets try our hardest and stay strong.
I hope that you're doing fine.

I hope I'll be fine.



----

Only you can be the aching in my heart. 

Only you.

----

who knew that these people would mean so much to me.
being away from them has really opened my heart.
i miss them, so much.

i dont think they feel the same way as i do, busy with school, A lvls, class, fyp, itp, imagina (you know who u are hehehe そうだよね~), so yeah. not that im damn free or anything, but I am just the one person here. it gets pretty depressing. lol. so dramatic, ace, 3 mths only, wtf man.

----

Oh.
i fucking miss cussing and pointing my middle finger in front of people's faces. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck this shit motha fucker ass cock dick face.

----

goonight n goopie.


Love,
acey

No comments: