Wednesday, October 24, 2012


♪ Anything could happen- Ellie Goulding.



gif maker

head 2 da bang

hi. it is mah 2nd week here in san franz. if you want to read about our lives here in sf u can go to da http://spdmitsf2012.blogspot.com/
its me, ellisu's, larry's, tania's blog posts. so yehhhhhhhhhh...
SHOW U PHOTOS NOW BAH!



dat be me, going into our room. but ellisu and i moved out to dat room opposite! its more spacious and we need da space for a messy girl like me. 


asst. director here. lol hey lisoon, ur husbando harry chua in da haus. 


yeh. 


interviewing larry about his pants. and why he so fat. 


we had earthquake drill lol. 


ellisu and i riding da cable car with famous pianist, harry chua.


hahahhahhaha funniest pastor ever. 


gangstaz handling camz


US EDITING AT ROTUNNNDDDDAAAAA. ok so we found out that this isnt rotunda, but we're just gonna call it rotunda cuz its the name of the wifi we use there lol.



M3iiEx oNn Da 1sT dA3 0f iiTp~~ first night in mah dorm. 


YES I BOUGHT A PAIR OF FUCKING MANLY SHOES OMG SO LOVE SOOOO LOVEEEEEEE. GUM SOLES, BUT PETTO ASKED ME TO BE CAREFUL CUZ I MIGHT FALL DOWN AND PETTO NOT HERE TO CATCH MEEEE LOL. ♥

oh yeh ok story about this pair of shoes: 
so there was a shop called Journey downtown union square, (there's one at Tanforan too but... yeh lol.) they sell like skater shoes and what notz, i love the shoes omg, so many and no hello kitty or glitter or flowers!!! YAY. ok so we went in and larry tanz and ellisu sorta just looked and sat around, i found a pair of that i liked and i asked this FUCKING FUCKING FUCKIN ADORABLE CUTE SALES DUDE. OMG HE IS SO CUTE. i think he is like half black or half hispanic or smth la, definitely. so yeh he attended to me. ( YAY!!!  i love black ppl, o m g i love black guys, SO FUCKING HOT SO MUCH FUCKING SWAG-DNA THEY HAVE.) OK THEN. he said they didnt have that pair in my size but he showed me another pair that was black and had the gum sole. ok. so cute. ok then he even showed me 2 other similar pairs and i was like eeee no. lol so i tired on the pair that he brought to me, he passed me one shoe and when i was done wear it i asked for the other and he said 'no!' so i said, " well ok then, i'll just walk right outta this shop..." and i began to stand up, then he said, " hahaahah! all right all right!" he passed me the other shoe and i tried it on and OMG DAMN NICE PLZ CB KIA, O M G SO GORGEOUSOSSSSOOS. k. so i decided to buy it so i turned to him and said, "nah.. " while shaking my head, and he looked at me so disappointed! HAHAHH SO CUTE, then i said " hahaha nah just joking, i'll get it." then he replied, " OH MAN! you got me there!!!" then we laughed lol. lol. lol. ok then at the counter he asked me if i wanted a bag, ( there is a new law in sf, cuz they like wanna go green all, if u want a bag, like a normal paper or plastic bag, you needa pay 10 cents.) i said nah its fine, cuz my other shoopping bags had space. then he said, " well, i wont charge you 10cents for it..!" and he like gave this fucking cheeky smile all, lol. then i said, 'ok then!" lol FREE PLASTIC BAG. i learn for petto, student meal. ^_^


photo for petto! 


i miss my sistaz... i miss mah friends...!


i miss you guys so much!!!! you guys dont even know the level of missing i am at. 


webbiez with marinz bryan vivi nic!!! and cameos fro the rest of the class of mergerz


vv and bry webbie da cakes


HAHAHAHAHA i love this photo. HOODZ INC. jiiAyOuz BaOb3ii~


so hawt!


the kt x dh duo. i lurve diz pict, so c00t.


missingz euuu, stay chru. 


FANSHUUUUU :'( i miss you so much so much so muchhhh... :(


me and a sexi neck of a boy.



CUTEEEEEEE


SO COOOOOTTTTIIIEEEEEEEEE. MAH BRO AND MAH MIJA


IS IT FUCKING LEGAL TO BE SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL?!?!?!? i love you bestie catty.



ROLLY DA POLLYYYYYY 


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA PRESENTING, HARRY CHUA FEAT. HARRY'S CREW LIVE AT ROTUNDA, SAN FRANCISCO. GET YO TIX NOW. 


i miss my mamarat and dadagoat, lol this dinner i cooked for mamaratty and dadagoaty!


I MISS MY PANDAME CREW SO MUCH O M G. I MISS U GUYS SO MUCH. I THINK I CAN NEVER WORK WITH ANOTHER CREW BESIDES U GUYS. 

LOL. LOVE THIS. FANSHU HUGGING MAH BASSSSIDEEEE. 



LOL PRAV. Y U EVERYWHERE. MISSING DA FANTA FORCE 7 ASSS WELL~~~~~~~



LOL. union sq day.


cornerstone parking lot. 


♥ LOL after waking up at da bay. *pat pat pat head*


♥ SO SEXI!!!!


♥ HEHEHEHEHEHE. yar. 



I MISS SO MANY PEOPLE LOL. unable to be away from all of you. 




oh yeh vidzzz 



kkkk.

Love,
Azcakey

No comments: