Sunday, October 11, 2009

PRINCESS AZ CAKE

♪ Raining- Ft Island (Jaejin~~~)
♪ Crying rain- Girugamesh (SATOSHI! ilysm~ oh i dreamt of him last night... COOL. i dreamt we went running... IN THE RAIN. srsly.)


SO MANY RAINING SONGS THIS WEEK!
not only these two of cuz......
ame ame ame ame.
.........
ok.
i really need to eat auntie ann's now.
now.
fucking hungry....
...
♪ Mayakashi- The GazettE
...
ANYWAY.
caro's happiness project is coming along fine, altho the 'results' aint very gugugu.
:(
I met "Kai" on friday, abt 6+ . ^^
He helped me pack my desk! omg its so clean now. i have pictures, of my desk. I'LL SHOW YOU SOON.AMAZING.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mamarat gt a shock! O.O
thennnnnn... played computa awhile also hahaha, watched the vid of their perf, HAHAH hilarious i tell ya!
saw _____'s centipede-eyebrow gf's photo... LOFLASDF
saw many photos, hahaha fucking funnnyyyyyyyyyyyy.!
HE played the guitar awhile, he had his guitar cuz he came after... jamming. (HAHAHA THISWORDISREALLYDAMNFUNNY)
went to fareast arnd 10.. i think.. hahah
had to walk to luck plaza to eat macs cuz everywhere close
then suddenly he say nt hungry anymore, cuz see my face, lose appetite... *middlefinger2u*
hahhaah,
Cine, ISAWchaotahumangirl.weew
hahaha
then while we were talking abt "Blonde.Monster"
i pointed to some dude n a gal and said " whoa that looks like him!!"
Kai: .... IT IS!
it was! O.O
scary.......... HAHAHAH.
---
on a side note (whatever that means.)
J-pop and K-pop SHOULD NEVER MIX. cuz i think it is gorss. cuz i like K-pop but i absolutely HATE J-POP. besides major bands or soloists. i hate those KAT TUN poeple and HEYSAYJUMP and NYC BOYS and and and SMELL MY FEET OR TOE OR whatever their called... HAHAHAH! (butididntsayididntlikearashiornews)
...
ok end of my side note.
---
yeh anywayyyyyyyy..
i saw THE gf, omg shockofmylife.
HAHHAHAA. yeh they fought? so she ran off, or smth.
hahaha and he just stood there, happily talking to kai.
tsk tsk,
right,
then we walked to cathay and talkeddddddddd for damn long
hahaha
took a cab, dropped him of at cine and continued the ride back home.
wellwell, it was fun/funny, hahaha
now i know i gt... 'nice' face.. HAHAHA.
perfect EH!
2nd time u know!!! ah~
hahahahahah!
jk uh, 1st time i was caro told me, but shes my bff (big fat friend... JOKING.). nt counted.
..
OH
DID YOU SEE MY SOLO PICT IN THE CHAPEL?!
HAHAHAH,
everyone was like " AWWW AZ! SO ADORABLE!"
cute right. yup i know, love me.
...
nah no one did that. HA HA HA.
right ok.
slut masta.
---
anyway, you can see my very fucked up pictures in my facebook.
... JOKING I TOOK THEM OUT YA THINK I'LL LET YOU SEE THEM? HAH F OFF N DIE CUZ I GRADUATED BITCHES!!!!!
^^

Love,
Azchul
AzcakeSaga

No comments: