Sunday, October 18, 2009

MYLIFESUCKS,as usual.
♪ Life 2die- SuG
♪ Kill urself (USUCK)- Azcakes (MYLIFESUCKS)
---
Look, so pretty n cute

Rice n line
Taky~
---
Ms tan/Mrs loh's wedding on Sat.





Azcakeo. and Bella.
---
i tell u... the shoes i wanna buy dont have my size.
my iphone died. fucking cannot revive. SOMEONE LEND ME A SPARE, IM DESPO.
if can, i want touch screen. ty. NT CUZ IM SPOILT WHATSOEVER, BUT CUZ I HAVE BEEN USING IPHONE FOR 3 YRS AND I CANT TYPE ON BUTTONS ANYMORE IM SORRY.
n me os are coming n i havnt been studying for 2.5 weeks.
---
Az: i tell u what im gna do to my hair end of the year k! ^^
Jun:... sigh, ok.
Az: im gna... im gna dye ice landic blonde and pink ________ (not telling u what is this) and metalic pink n blonde. (HAHAHAHHA dunno la)
Jun:... * silent hahahah.*
Az: eh eh eh why u laugh fucker.
Jun: Every year you say u want to dye icelandic blonde, but... nvr happen uh.
Az:...............
SEEEE HOW MYLIFE SUCKS.
ok byebye
Love,
Azcake.

No comments: