Saturday, May 09, 2009

MY BDAY.
♪ Worthless war -The GazettE (... help me rolls..)

here are the picts from my bday,.









































































---
Blurmeese.bs.
Jo, you are jaemazing!


For every question you answer, I remove one item of clothing.”





“…you’re kidding me.”





“If it’s going to make you score anything above an E and make my afternoon more fun, I don’t see any reason for me to be.”





“…”





“I’ll be taking that as an okay. So. Name me two types of nucleic acids.”





Yunho leans back in his seat, fingers the top button of his shirt and Jaejoong’s eyes are wide, lump forming in his throat.





“Jaejoong?”





“D-d-deoxyribonucleic acid.”





“Otherwise known as DNA, yes, and one more?”





Yunho pops one button and Jaejoong can feel himself let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding.





“RNA,” prompts Yunho and Jaejoong thinks he’s never had his brain work so hard before in his life.





“Ribonucleic acid,” he finally says and gets a sock thrown at him.





"You said we were at the sites of enzyme synthesis?”





“Yeah.”“Explain in full and I’ll take my pants off.”



---











No comments: