Wednesday, May 13, 2009

BALL :)
♪It's you - SUPER JUNIOR. OMGILYSM,HEENIM.
♪Kotodama - Kagrra,

OMG. LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was lookin for stuff n i saw this review abt PSC DVD 09. no biggie tho.

'I finally received my copy of it 2 days ago and I must say, after I watched the DVD and before I knew the original set list of the night, I was devastated to find out through a friend that alice nine.'s [The beautiful Name] was performed on the night which included Saga playing the piano. As an alice nine. fan, I thought it was unfair that Kra had 4 songs included on the DVD but all the other major bands only had 3. Also, it was upsetting to see that the opening with SuG and SCREW were actually cut out and put in AFTER the credits were screened. '

KNNASDFBBQTERIYAKI.

i knew the original set list too, but i didnt know saga was gna play the FUCKING PIANO. and you know, me frens, how i get (overly) sensitive whenever we talk abt THE FUCKING PIANO.
dont get me wrong tho, i love the piano, (THE FUCKING PIANO), too much actually, but you will never understand how i feel.
AND
SAGA + PIANO = eternal peace and smile. (...)




Saga-sama~

btw i luv suju's its you, hahah its like awesome peach and strawberries.
and heechul looks fuckin hot in the mv~

oh btw again, i dont understand why they repeated SuG and SCREW's perf after the credits, they were cut out meh??? lofl.. but still, wow BYO~

art... omona, art. ART. artman.
n i still wonder why Kra had 4 songs in the dvd, unfair mucho.
like just put all the perfs la, knnasdf.
asdf i tell ya.

ok.
bella's bro and my couz are friends!!! fuckin cool peas.
and i completed pokemon platinum last week. woohoo. i cheated tho, hehe

ok gtg eat my precious cranberry bread. AH I LOVEEE
AND LASTLY, TAEGOON , SUPER STAR, ^^ HOTTTTTTTT


Love,
AzchulSaga

No comments: