Saturday, April 11, 2009


omg heenim.... :( heenim's entry,

-------------------------------------------------



Those who know me, know that I don’t rely nor do I trust people
In the past when I was hard to get near to and cold, the girl I liked asked me..
-
Girl : How much do you trust me?^-^
-
Me : 1%(Recently it’s slightly better, but last time I was really very cold ㅠ_ㅠ)
-
Girl : What is this.. Then what about Donghae?? Or Hankyung?? Or Kibum?? Or Mithra??
-
Me : 100%(On broadcasts I talk a lot but usually I’m someone of a few words)
-
Girl : What is this!! Why am I only 1%!!
-
Me : Even if it’s 1% it’s a lot of trustㅡ I don’t have the interest in trusting peopleㅡㅡ
-
………………..Writing this is making tears blur my vision ㅠㅠ Why am I like this..
Not mentioning about the past, most of the girls I know aren’t envious of girls but these guys
ㅡㅡ Sshi.. Is this one of the reasons why I am not popular..(-┏)


---------------------------------------------




i hope heenim will find tRrUe L0vEe~~~~

sentimental chul..

:)
on a lighter note,
if i hear the word 'scene' one more time, im gna flip. like coin.
scene=gross
gross= something az hates.
.'. (therefore) az hates scene.
ijusthinkthesomeofgalsarequitehot,AFEWONLY.buttheyrstillgross.GROSSSHIT.
vkf.
Love,
Azchul

No comments: