Monday, April 20, 2009

.....omg... how can one actually hate alice nine.................. or lolita 23q.... or the gazette.........
...damn, that was me last time. i should use brains b4 i CrapOutLoud. COL.
oh hahhah its my bday... its 12.48pm 20th april~~~~
i expect presents and im not gna say 'IM JOKING'.
YTD WAS fun HAHAHAH!!
met ter and rul 1st, then cara, she gave me plowers, heheh thx~ caro was having tuition! D: shocked* i was so scared she cldnt attend my bday party!!!!
but they all came in the end, altho the pamti couple came 30 mins late, hehehehe
wwhhhhoooo
i am king!
rice,chloe,rul, ter sat on my left, cara,caro,pam,siti sat on my right, so i sat in the middle! like a kingggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KING AZ!Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu
Chloe and rice were cooking massive amt of food/meat for me.... hehehe tyty....
pam left after seoul garden cuz it cuz her ani with her BOYfwen. ^^
heheh then rice and ter drag me inside topshop while caro and the others were plotting some cool shit!
ehhehehehehehe they bot a cake for me! no surprise there... HEHHEH cuz they are so cute and predictable~~~ whee
so they sang bday song in english, chinese, cantonese, malay, korean, tamil and arab.
teehee siti left... i mean.. sonnie, go bak to malaysia, :) hahahha
siti had fam outting at night safari
walked to suntec buy movie tix.
arcade all the way till movie started, arcade was hella fun~ and we saw hot boy!
teehee
i won 4 toys!!!!!
2 were ter's, her moolah, 2 were mine, i gave one 2 caro,
heheheehe fun fun fun me like suntec arcade
i wan2 go with miya again, hehehee,
ok. movie we watched was house,
ok, nth much afteer movie one by one disappear. hahah.
rul n chloe went back home , ter too.
yupa. cara rice caro and i walked arnd town awhile. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
bus home with rice,
came home...
tok 2 mommy. showher picts~
Az: mommy i very pretty right.... (HAHOAOHSW i tok 2 mom like that cuz she always insult me and my precious thighs.)
Ma: ... Not VERY pretty la...
Az: THEN WHAT!
Betsy: ok la, average... haiya you see yourself la! (in the pictures) you stand next to pamela and caroline and compare of cuz they prettier la! but you have round cutie face,

WTF WHATS THE USE OF A ROUND CUTIE FACE YOU TELL ME. and my fat thighs just bangs in2 tables and everything... hahah charice and bel all the same, only make fun of me, day in day out.... ^^


Ah, miya, E.m.i.l.y so much!!!!!:D you are very nice... :D hehehe
one post for me~~ aww , (well i did ask for it when he called... opps heheh)
the post has picts of az... miya...heechul... saga.... wondagals, (idek why.... hahah) and AOI, omg the aoi photo is for lofl only, srsly~~~ HAHAHA i lofl-ed so hard at the aoi photo~
thank you so much pink miya :D :D :D

and thank you caro rice cara ter rul chloe pam siti for the wonderful saturday.
:D

and... hmm JTN!
fat pig shit fucker jun, thank you la, stupid shit fuck.
lose some weight you fat pigger.
whooooooooooooopie pie. luv.

yay ant wee owes me thai express. FREE DIN. FREE I TELL YA. i luv free things. like... freedom... O.O

Love,
AzchulSaga

No comments: