Friday, October 10, 2008

Myv myv myv.... *nose bleed..?* THE KIDDIE! (fukk the name. ahhhh yay. forget abt phantasmagoria disbanding, i dont care. YAY.)
CLUBBING DAY!
...DID I FOOL YA? i meant american club. ^^; CARO ALWAYS (SECRETLY) APPLYS SOME WEIRD SHIT ON MY FACE..
Ohmy.focus.
damn me luv heechul.pose.too.
luv tis pict of caro!
baggy rolled up pants. (hahahah my mom's... me was playing.. with stick.) but it doesnt look baggy... cuz i have. um. weird thighs?
ah HcPosE...supar black hair. ^^
Nyappy2theWorld..... nyaps. thx rollz, 4 making my life ... a nyappy,happi..life...?



Malacccccccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on Sunday.
with caro!
Yes. linehy cakes.
did u read my previous post? with the picts of micky... read the captions yeh. i laughed.
Love,
Azchul(hime Ichigo kicks hime yuri's ass.)
CAROLINEY LIKES LOVESCREAMPARTY& TAKERU. ^^

No comments: