Wednesday, October 01, 2008

i rmbed smth.
didi thought. heenim was heebum's name.


me likey epik high's new songs....



caro got kidnapped by indian rapist. cara said that. *shows angelic face*

nat said uknow got a tattoo.

my class has lots of races.
some of them even have 5 diff races.
like... jerrricaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
shes. um
french?
punjabi?
spanish?
indian?
chinese?
haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa........... shithinkgs.

cute gal in rice pot catching ghostys and lives on a silent hill.
AzLoves Silent Hill.
Played with ricey i think last week.
we used 4 credits and got tru uh... to.... uh...... the stage b4 the killer bunnies.
i think... CUZ THE BAG DROPPED...blhablabblha...


the, silent hill with caro, pam, cara.
it wuz like... relay system.



man.... i feel so weird now

my wall was boiling juz now,
it was like..... ' PiiiiiiiSSSS SHhhhhHHHH!'
MY WALL. WITH THE FTI POSTER PASTED ON.
SO I WHACKED THE WALL WITH A.... POKEBALL. (man, am i good at ryhme-time or what.)
and it. stoppppped. ...-.-
so weird.

bull(bous)saur + fire blast = a nose.
but not any nose.
ITS CARA'S NOSE. :D



i love.
korean canadian comedians.
they are so fukkin funny. (and , um, not beacuse they are. like.the same race.as heechul.um yeh.)
not like those black peas.
...black eyeD peas....


Ok, going clubbing on friday.
cant wait to wear those skimppppppyyyyyyy tight black leather outfits that are meant 4-skinny-girls-only, my thighs are gna look so hot and. shiny.
yes. black skin tight clothS from the tip of ur nipple to the toes. to play Wii.
i hope it doesnt burst while im killing mario with my pika.
damn.. pointed penis.



Ok. i tell you.
i told ja abt the korean-canadian-comedians right....theeeeey are reeeeally funny, really. let me name you 2.
1. queerion
2. shimmycocopuffs

uh yeh. they cant speak korean, they only speak english. and they are hella-funnie.
Queerion is... um... i dunno... he/she doesnt wanna reveal his/her sex.his/her name's jay. i tink. i think shes a gal, very cute.
shimmycocopuff's a dude, name, daniel shim. i think. cuz me spend a-l0t 0f tym on yt. me subscibe t0 al0t of c0medians. az likey........ :O
the blacks.... are not funny.... 2 me......um. i dunno. k wtf am i t0kiing.
ahhhhhh. okie, i juz like yt celebs, ooooo esp MAGIBON, O.O .
man, i dont know why..everytime i mention MAGIBON O.O, i put the O.O face...


Omae.
read this interview thingy with..Rain, he was speaking in english. hahha fukkin funny.


Interviewer: I gotta know- is one of your favorite things standing topless in the “rain”?
Rain: Ahhh hahaha…uh…yes…blahblah ....everyday..naked in my house… haha just kidding.

Interviewer: We see some pretty wicked weapons…what are you going to do with that….
Rain: That’s my girlfriend. (Rain points to the 2 swords in the poster) That’s my first girlfriend. That’s my second girlfriend.

Interviewer: ….is the soul of your dead girlfriend in that weapon?
Rain: I…I….you know…just kidding

Interviewer: ….I heard you can’t get over your dead girlfriend…
Rain: I don’t have girlfriend.. real girlfriend, you know.

Interviewer: (Interviewer tries to help him out) In the movie, you have a girlfriend, she dies right?
Rain: ahhhh yes (nod)… ya-su…(nod) …ya-su…

Interviewer: This brings up an interesting question about sex-what does the ninja do when his girlfriends are weapons like that?
Rain: ….huuhuu… no….. don’t do it again please

Interviewer: Just teasing ya. So what kind of training did you have to do to get into this role?
Rain: in the movie right?

Interviewer: …asking you movie questions…your girlfriend in the movie is dead, not in real life….I’m sorry if there is …
Rain: I’ve been training for 6 months… you know….from the moment.. I’ve been…ahhhh…punching (?) my mind and menu with chicken breasts and vegetables… it was almost killed me…. it’s horrible…

Interviewer (speechless)…opps sorry. Did you get to wear a traditional ninja outfit in the film?
Rain: yes. yep…ah… it was … fantastic..maybe if you see the movie… you will figure it out (? figure what..)

Interviewer: (pause) Thank you so much.



ahhh, it brings me back to the time pam,chloe, caro and I watched racer speeed or smth similar to that. hahhah we cldnt understand his konglish at all.





Ok.
yay no sch tml. and no more art till next year!
yay.



gu nyte.



Love,
Azchul

No comments: