Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I got miss call from SBF on Monday,
But i didnt pick up, hahah i was having oral mids!

So ytd morning they msged me and asked me to call them back regarding the selections for centre of excellence.

So she said, Im in, for 'A'.

Happy? Guess so bah, hehhhhhhhhhh. :D



Monday,

I had oral mids. :D

it started at 11.50.

so met ricey& chloe at mac at 10.

They damnnnn earyl.

Hahha, i was late.

went to mac, bought happy meal.
PLAYPLAYPLAY,
Took alot of picts.
play with chloe's psp.
some monkey game....
Hahhah,
went Island,ate mud pie,
took more picts.
playplayplay,
walk back to sch.
met shu,
blahblah.
oral,
...
cabbed to meradien.
ate yumi. yay,
met daryl,
saw timo alex cassidy blah.
ate yumi.i like.
play.
chloe hyper.
ate yumi. hahahah.
okay.
PLAY SOMEMORE.
TOOK MORE PICTS.
PLAY.
PLAY.
PLAY.
fun la.
very fun.
hahha walk walk walk.
walk to cathay.
chloe ps again.
me and ricey watch BLADES OF GLORY.
ahahah , funny.
WALKWALK,
took mrt home.
blah.
tuesday trning.
hahah
it was fun too!
me char tiffie were acting like motherfucking cheebyes.
'WA EH GOT BOIS EH! *strikes a pose* I WANT TO GET THEIR ATTENTION!'
wtf.
'EHEH THE BOYS LOOKING AT ME!*scream*'
WTF.
*strkes sexy pose for the HANDSOME and HOT BOYS.*
WHATTHEFUCK.
Ya it was really funny.
hahah i love char&tippie!
ricey came my house and we FOUND SMTH OUT.
Acey&ricey can infer that DNTON have girlfriends from mg.
HAHHAHA.
walk her to busstop, wait with her.
slack downstaris my house.
wait for lineh call so i can pick her.
but she didnt.
so i went upstairs,
at 9 plus i think
she called!
she said she will drop by my house to give me smth,
so i wait wait wait.
then she came!
ME WAS SO HAPPY.
walk her to newton mrt.
talk talk talk,
her church friend thought i was her boyfriend.
WTF.
im lazy.
hahah can i not post?
trying to enlarge my earhole again.very pain.
byebye.

No comments: